[ngIRCd-ML] ngIRCd 19 - missing files, small bugs ...

Alexander Barton alex at barton.de
Mon Mar 5 22:56:33 CET 2012

Am 01.03.2012 um 00:11 schrieb Alexander Barton:

> „We proudly present ngIRCd 19!“ – so here it is, the next stable release of ngIRCd!

But there have been bugs. Mostly cosmetic and packaging related, so don’t frighten too much, but for example some/most patches required for the Anope protocol module are missing from the distribution archives …

Changes since release 19 up to now are:

 - Really include _all_ patchtes to build the Anope module
 - getpid.sh: Fix testcase error for Debian using sbuild
 - Don't log "ngIRCd hello message" two times

Did you notice any other problems or glitches in ngIRCd 19?

BTW: if you want to use the „ngircd“ protocol module for Anope 1.9.6, you can download all the required patches from here:

  <https://arthur.barton.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=ngircd.git;a=tree;f=contrib/Anope;h=1f24672f>

Or you can use the complete source file stored here:

  <https://arthur.barton.de/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=anope-alex.git;a=blob;f=modules/protocol/ngircd.cpp;h=530686e7;hb=refs/heads/1.9-ngircd>

Regards
Alex